Wednesday 3 December 2008

B L D No. 3










































Sweet movies to watch with your squeeze, in my case, I watch and Wahid lays on my lap asleep. The volume is at max, if the phone rings it will not get answered and if anyone talks to me they won’t be answered. Excuse me; I am trying to feel good here.

Mary Poppins

The Wizard of Oz

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

The Neverending Story

The Sound of Music

The Sword in the Stone

Willow

E.T.

Miracle on 34th Street (Colette that one is for you)

A Christmas Carol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, well you know it really happens, we just have to believe, and I do!

Love you
Colette

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than a great movie and a warm husband!

GlorV1 said...

That's the way to do it. I love movies, the more, the better. Have a great day tomorrow.